Now offering Paint to Match Sharkfin Antennas
Our Antennas are made here in the USA
Innovative Stealth Antenna Systems and Solutions Custom Made
Custom Manufactured Disguised Embedded Hidden Covert Surveillance Antenna Systems
Original Designers / Manufacturers of Embedded Covert Solutions, Sweptback Antennas , Stealth Blade, GM-Chrysler-Toyota-Hyundai Satellite Style Replacements
Does your Car Look like this to others?
Now on Facebook . Like and Follow us at
You Tube Video featuring our antenna for the 2014 Ford Explorer
Multiband Antenna on OEM Chrysler / Dodge Base
Multiband Antenna on OEM Ford Base
Toyota Matrix Covert Solution
Toyota LEXUS Sharkfin Disguised
9c1 2011 2012 Chevy Police Impala Covert Solution Supports Factory GPS Navigation -Available in Single Dual or Three Band VHF UHF 700-800 Configurations
Looking for a Replacement for the VHF 135-180 380-520 700/800 Mhz Patch Antenna? We Make One!!
Actual Full Bandwidth coverage on VHF not 1-Mhz. Silver Plated Copper Radiators with Teflon Coating. Call.
TSCM People; Looking for a COVERT BROADBAND Antenna ? We Have your Antenna !
GOT Laptop computers MDT ect that need location?
Need Antenna Plus GPS Receiver? GOT it!
760-950 and 1.7-1.9 Ghz LTE PCS bands with USB GPS receiver Module Inside Base.
Available also as 2..4 / 5.7 Ghz Lan Antenna as well. Mounts in 3/4" hole comes with drivers on Mini CD, Your choice of connectors and cable lengths made to order. Less Money than APG1000 or APG100, better antenna gain factor. More Rugged. Replaces OnsTar antenna already in place and Unused in a good number of vehicles made by GM, No extra holes.
Disguised Ford Roof Mount Styles
Available with Satellite Radio Antenna built in, GPS USB receiver Single Band Dual Band Three Band
Sonata Style Sharkfin , mounts in 3/4" hole
Generic Fender Mount Antenna
Digital Radio Rated Antennas Designed for APCO Project 25 , NEXEDGE /NXDN - IDAS , TETRA, MOTOTRBO, HARRIS AEGIS, PROVOICE, MBITR
NOW Adding SINCGARS - LOS - SATCOM Military systems
Manufactured in 25-950 Mhz 29-88 Mhz 135-180 Mhz ; 260-340 Mhz; 340-520 Mhz 760-950Mhz 1500 Mhz GPS 1800 / 1900 Mhz
SCROLL DOWN the Page to See Our Products
Ultrawideband 25-950 Mhz Helical wound Antenna for Interoperability 50 watts max power
Covert Roof Mount Disguised Stealth Antennas that mount in a 3/4" hole. Single, Dual and Tri band versions available.
144-174 Mhz /370-520 Mhz / 740-950 Mhz Single or Dual Band,On-Star replacement
available with GPS and Sirius-XM patch antenna. Stealth Blade antenna. Also available in Military grade low observability coating that reduces light reflection. Mounts into 3/4 hole on center or side of roof. 10 Mhz Bandwidth on VHF / 35 Mhz Bandwidth on UHF / 760-950 entire band
740-950 Mhz and 1.9 Ghz Euro Sweptback Stinger
VHF / UHF / 700-800 MULTIBAND ANTENNA FOR COMMAND VEHICLES
136-180 Mhz 370-520 Mhz 740-950 Mhz
INTEROPERABILITY ACHIEVED WITHOUT ANTENNA FARM !
406-520 Mhz or 740-950 Mhz Available with GPS / XM Sirius Radio PATCH ANTENNA TOO
GMC Acadia VHF UHF 700 800 1.9 Ghz GPS 4 BAND ANTENNA
OEM Replacement Antenna System Maintains On-Star Functionality
150-174, 406-520, 740-868 Mhz and GPS all at the same time in one antenna
20 Mhz Bandwidth in VHF, 40 Mhz in UHF , all 700-800 Mhz /1.9 GHz and GPS
with AM/FM output or Scanner Receiver output too
Now Available with GPS receiver output to USB Too
Embedded Style Antenna is now available in new Bands
136-158 Mhz * New band Range
146-162 Mhz * New band Range
150-174 Mhz Standard Range
130-180 Mhz Enhanced Range
136-158 Mhz / 380-400 Mhz dual New band Range single radio
136-158 Mhz / 432-449 Mhz dual* New band Range single radio band
136-158 Mhz / 453-489 Mhz dual * New band Range single radio dual band
136-180 / 380-400 Mhz dual *New band Range dual radio
140-180 Mhz / 406-420 Mhz Standard dual radio range
140-180 Mhz / 450-482 Mhz Standard dual radio range
Let us make you a custom Antenna
email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyundai Disguised Replacements Now Available
740-868 Mhz and 1.8 to 2.0 Ghz
Antenna with USB GPS receiver in Base
Malibu Series Antennas
140-180 Mhz Installed with a Motorola XTL5000 110watt Mobile
VHF UHF and 800 MHz. FENDER MOUNT ANTENNA COMBINER
VHF UHF and 800 MHz. BUMPER ANTENNA COMBINER
The newer cars used by law enforcement usually have no visible radio antennas to disguise. The crooks are on to our clunky competitors models!
Factory AM/FM Disguised Replacement
We Also Manufacture, for Vehicles having Factory External Antennas, One, Two and Three Band O.E.M. Mast Antennas to Replace the Factory Rod Antenna, Including a Built In AM/FM Broadcast Coupler Without the usual Degradation of Your Entertainment Radio.
NEW! For vehicles that have factory FENDER ANTENNAS, we have replacement Disguised Antennas for Single, Dual or Three Band systems, including a built-in AM/FM Broadcast Coupler that works without the normal degradation of your Goodtime Radio reception! We manufacture a variety Cellular look alike and Roof / Fender Mount Antennas that are exact matches for your car or Truck even Asian and European models. We also do custom conversions of power antennas for surveillance use. We are also making available Discone style tactical style antennas for field use. Please call with your needs..
MULTI-BAND COMBINER FOR: DISGUISED FACTORY ROD ANTENNA REPLACEMENT
150 MHz. 400 MHz. and 800 MHz. Bands. ( AM/FM Broadcast Coupler Included )
DISGUISED EURO "STINGER" ROOF ANTENNA.
(Manufacturers of The Diversity License Plate Antenna Systems)
NEW!Disguised EURO "STINGER" Swept back style ROOF TOP Antennas for Single, Dual or Three Band systems!
"STINGER" ROOF ANTENNA COMBINER FOR MULTI-BAND 150 MHz. 400 MHz. and 800 MHz. Bands.
EASY TO INSTALL
LOOKS LIKE THE NEWER "MUSIC RADIO" ANTENNAS
Please, friends don't let friends use glass mount antennas.
URGENT: NON-Disguised Glass Mounts and UN-Factory Universal Fender Mounts Could cost you your Life!
A Los Angeles area police officer while on surveillance was shot at by a suspect who made the vehicle he was driving . While the officers window was shattered the officer was unharmed. This event highlights the hazards of using Cheap-O Glass-mount Antennas or Universal Fender Mount antennas on your agencies cars.
We know that salesmen from Mo_____ are pushing these glass-mount antennas and universal mount antennas onto customers, sometimes even writing into contracts that the installation wont cover installing someone else's antenna (even if its use results in a dangerous situation that compromises your mission ) . Do not be fooled into letting some office bound salesman or purchasing agent risk YOUR LIFE by using an antenna on the outside of a car where one should not be present.
WE feel strongly enough about your safety that we want you to use a TRUE HIDDEN or DISGUISED antenna. We will take any unused 'Other Guys' brand antenna in trade in toward one of our Wideband Disguised Antennas, please call for details. We want you to be safe and not sorry.
The Seven Deadly SINS
1. GLASS MOUNT ANTENNAS- Using a glass mount antenna is a dead-give-a-way. While they are cheap only costing a few dollars and are often added onto your sales contract for the radio, you should reject them and return the antennas for credit either to the manufacturer or to our company and install a true hidden antenna system.
2. UNIVERSAL -GM STYLE FENDER ANTENNAS ON CARS THAT DON'T COME WITH FENDER MOUNT ANTENNAS- I don't know how many times I have personally seen Chevy Impalas and others with non-factory Universal Mount antennas pass me on the freeway, They might as well be glow in the dark colored as they stand out just as bad. And if they stand out to me I can only imagine how well they stand out to crooks that have been taught in the joint how to spot them.
3. ANTENNAS MOUNTED IN THE PACKAGE TRAY-Lets face it, this is the cheapest and easiest antenna and also the easiest way to get 'burned' in more than one way. Not only are they identifiable from the outside of the car (the baseball hat or tissue box gag is a dead give away) but they expose the officer inside the car to unacceptably high levels of radiation especially on higher power or higher frequency radios, especially if he is on the point in the backseat next to the thing. Resist any use of this dirt cheap and simpleton antenna.
4. PATCH MOUNT ANTENNAS ON THE GLASS- This is another Hodge podge thing that exposes the vehicle occupants to unacceptably high levels of radiation from the radio. High levels of radiation from the radio could result in something like cancer to grow. Studies have shown that your eyes and brain and other organs are susceptible to heating from RF radiation and while power line companies continue to discount and cause confusion, one should not risk their health from something that is so simple to avoid. Use one of our embedded Bumper / License plate antennas to keep the radio signals where they belong - OUTSIDE THE CAR.
5. ANTENNAS ATTACHED TO THE HEATER WIRES IN THE REAR WINDOW. Believe it or not this idea has been floated and it works like a lead balloon. In some cases it has caused the windows to crack or the headliner to catch fire. Glass-mount antennas have also had their coupler box catch the headliners of a car on fire. Now how covert is that when you are having to put out a fire in the middle of a surveillance.
6. ANTENNAS THAT LOOK LIKE EGG BEATERS - I don't know what they are thinking about. Yes, I have actually seen this thing used and they work like .. .. Our Multi-band disguised antennas work heads and tails and don't stand out like this black egg-beater does.. I mean if a discone antenna wont work for a multiband application on a car (LOL) why on earth would someone put this on something.. Come on.
7. HOLDING A PORTABLE RADIO OR MIC WHILE ON SURVEILLANCE. If someone doing counter-surveillance sees this going on in a car driving by or parked in the hood your show is over, Might as well leave now before someone takes a shot at you. Use one of our Undercover microphone systems that we have been making since 1978 ( www.911radio.com ) and one of our TRUE disguised antennas and avoid having your hard work building the case blown out the window or worse having the window shot out.
Magnuson - Moss Warranty Act of 1975
Ever been told that you must have your new radio worked on by the dealer?
Or that using non-OEM parts will void your warranty? Most of us have.
Some owners have wrongfully been denied warranty claims by dealers using the claim
that some aftermarket part or non-dealer repair has voided their warranty.
In most cases nothing could be further from the truth.
I won't speculate whether some dealers are being dishonest, ignorant,
or just using scare tactics in an attempt to damage their independent competitors.
You be the judge of that.
Legally, a manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a product due to an aftermarket part
unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure.
In 1975 the US Congress passed the Magnuson-Moss Act to protect consumers.
The Magnuson-Moss Act is the federal law that governs consumer product warranties
and falls under the auspices of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
The Act requires manufacturers and sellers of consumer products to provide consumers
with detailed information about warranty coverage.
In addition, it affects both the rights of consumers and the obligations of warrantors
under written warranties.
The Magnuson-Moss Act creates a simplified method of remedy. Warranty claims must be remedied by the repair
or replacement of affected parts, including labor. If the dealership refuses to do the work as specified under
the warranty, it is putting the actual warrantor—the manufacturer in breach of the warranty.
(The dealership itself does not automatically become a co-warrantor, though it may be liable
under other state laws for the merchantability of the product.) Generally speaking, the Act encourages
informal arbitration of the matter outside the courts, but maintains the consumer's right to file suit
and loss of value among other things. And, should he prevail, may recoup reasonable court and attorney's fees.
"Tie-in Sales" provisions are NOT allowed in consumer warranties. Manufacturers cannot require consumers to purchase items
or services from a specific dealer in order to keep their warranty valid. In other words, the consumer cannot
be required to exclusively use a dealer or a specific brand of parts to maintain the warranty
The manufacturer or dealer CANNOT state that the warranty is void if services are performed by an independent shop
or other "brands" of parts are used.
Disclaimer or Modification of Implied Warranties is prohibited. This means that no matter how broad or narrow
the manufacturer's written warranty is, the customers will always receive the basic protection of the implied
warranty of merchantability. If a dealer sells a consumer product with a written warranty from the product
manufacturer, but they do not warrant the product in writing, they can disclaim their implied warranties
(these are the implied warranties under which the dealer, not the manufacturer, would otherwise be responsible).
Congress specified a number of requirements that warrantors must meet. Congress also directed the FTC to
adopt rules to cover other requirements. The FTC adopted three Rules under the Act, the Rule on Disclosure
of Written Consumer Product Warranty Terms and Conditions (the Disclosure Rule), the Rule on Pre-Sale Availability
of Written Warranty Terms (the Pre-Sale Availability Rule), and the Rule on Informal Dispute Settlement Procedures
(the Dispute Resolution Rule). In addition, the FTC has issued an interpretive rule that clarifies certain terms and
explains some of the provisions of the Act.
The Act and the Rules establish three basic requirements. As a warrantor, the manufacturer must designate,
or title, their written warranty as either "full" or "limited" As a warrantor, they must state certain specified
information about the coverage of the warranty in a single, clear, and easy-to read document. As a warrantor or a seller,
the manufacturer and the dealer must ensure that warranties are available where the warranted products are sold
so that consumers can read them before buying
Two other features of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act are also important to warrantors. First, the Act makes
it easier for consumers to take an unresolved warranty problem to court. Second, it encourages companies
to use a less formal, and therefore less costly, alternative to legal proceedings. Such alternatives, known as
dispute resolution mechanisms, often can be used to settle warranty complaints before they reach litigation.
The Act makes it easier for purchasers to sue for breach of warranty by making breach of warranty a violation
of federal law, and by allowing consumers to recover court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees.
Because of the stringent federal jurisdictional requirements under the Act, most Magnuson-Moss lawsuits
are brought in state court. However, major cases involving many consumers can be brought in federal court
as class action suits under the Act.
all pictures belong to their respective owners. We appreciate your letting us use your image on our website. On-Star is a trademark owned by General Motors. Motorola owns the trademarks used on their products as does anyone elses name we mentioned in fair use.
Patent 6,943,740 DOD CAGE CODE #607L0